To promote health and rehabilitative assistance of children with disabilities.
To promote awareness on disability.
- Supreme Organ
The Supreme Organ of « Centre de Chirurgie Orthopédique Pédiatrique et de Réhabilitation Sainte Marie de Rilima” is the Board of Directors. The current members of the Board of Directors include:
- His Lordship Antoine KAMBANDA : Archbishop of Kigali, Chairman;
- Father Donatien TWIZEYUMUREMYI : Deputy – Chairman ;
- Doctor Albert NZAYISENGA : Secretary;
- Father Patrice TWAGIRAYEZU : Member;
- Doctor Bosco KANANI : Member.
The “ Centre de Chirurgie Orthopédique Pédiatrique et de Réhabilitation Sainte Marie de Rilima » is a health organization owned by the Catholic Church, Kigali Archdiocese acquired from Italian benefactors of “Association pour l’Aide et Assistance aux Handicapés et Orphelins du Rwanda”. It is located in Rilima Parish at around 50 km from Kigali Archbishopric.For more about centre, please watch this videos;