Welcome to Centre Orthopédique Sainte Marie RILIMA
Centre Orthopédique Sainte Marie RILIMA is a hospital for people with physical disabilities and neorological conditions mainly cerebral palsy.
We provide orthopaedic surgery, conservative orthopaedic treatment and rehabilitation (Physiotherapy, Orthopaedic appliances, walking aids) for children under 18 years.
WHERE WE WORK?
Centre Orthopédique Sainte Marie RILIMA is located in Bugesera District, Eastern Province of RWANDA, at 50 km from Kigali.
The centre receives clients from all parts of our Country as it is a referral centre in paediatric orthopaedic surgery.
RILIMA clinic days
- Orthopaedic clinic days:
♦ Orthopaedic surgery: twice a week (Monday,Tuesday)
♦ Orthopaedic consultation: once a week (Wednesday)
♦ General wardround for follow up of patients: once a week (Thursday)
- Orthopaedic workshop: open Monday-Friday
- Physiotherapy department: open Monday-Saturday
- Consultation for children with cerebral palsy: once a month
- Nursing department is open daily
- Supporting services ( Radiology, Laboratory): Open Monday- Friday
Click on photo to view Testimony